Peggy's Collection

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Update

Hi all just a quick blog post to let you all know what I have been doing.  I have been unwell for a few weeks but feeling better now but had to take it easy for a while.  There are lots of boutiques interested in stocking Peggys Collection which is great news.  I will keep you all informed of how that goes.

I have also started another etsy store for hand dyed yarns.  I have had great success and would love it if you could join my blog there too which will be about the yarns and about my love of knitting.  http://www.peggysyarns.blogspot.co.uk/

Also if you could add me to twitter for that account too would be great @peggysyarns to keep updated with what I get up to in the world of hand dyeing yarns and fibres.



No comments:

Post a Comment