Peggy's Collection

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring Summer Collection 2012

The spring summer collection 2012 was held at Wells Next The Sea in Norfolk. This is one of my local beaches which I have visited since a child and I knew this was the perfect setting for my shoot.  Here are some of the photographs taken by David Taylor http://www.dctaylorphotography.com/

Also thank you to the hair stylist and MUA Emily Ross who did such a fantastic job and also to all the models who all looked fabulous.

Also a big thank you to the Harbour Office in Wells Next The Sea for all their help and letting us use their office and the harbour and the boats it was such a help and made the photo shoot go smoothly.

Model Abby Whiting

Model Heidi Jackson
 Heidi had great fun twirling around in the the flower skirt and said it made her feel like a princess





Model Joe Embrey


Kevin d'Odemont





Model Lydia Bareham










finally a group shot of all my fabulous models


If you have any enquiries about any of the designs please contact me on peggyscollection@gmail.com or through my website http://www.peggyscollection.com



No comments:

Post a Comment