Peggy's Collection

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Norwich Fashion Week 2012

I was so grateful to be part of Norwich Fashion Week this year.  It was a great experience and my first catwalk show, which there were two of within one day 2pm and 7pm.  I cannot describe the emotions I felt as I saw Peggy's Collection logo above the catwalk as my models walked down the catwalk wearing my designs.  I dedicated these shows to my late grandmother Peggy who the business is named after.

Here are some of the photographs from behind the scenes as we were there for quite a while during rehearsals.





My photographer David Taylor of dctaylorphotography took these photographs of my designs as they came down the catwalk.
















One of the students there at Norwich Fashion Week was called Jordan Harris and he captured these shots of my designs Jordan Harris photography website



Here is a video of Norwich Fashion Week.  My designs feature at 17.51minutes into the video.



my next blog post will contain photographs from my spring summer collection which was shot at the beautiful beach town of wells next the sea in norfolk on the harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment