Peggy's Collection

Sunday 9 September 2012

Scorching weather!

Hi everyone we have been having the most glorious summer weather! I have included a lot more items on my website in the sale section.

My spring/summer 2012 collection is great for this weather we have been having. The beach cover up has been a favourite of lots of people and the cotton vest tops for men and women.

I am in the process of designing and making the autumn/winter 2012 collection. This concept is a little bizarre when it's boiling hot weather and I'm making chunky warm cosy knits!

My next collection is all about the accessories! Can't wait to show you all. As always if there are any requests for items to be included please feel free to leave a comment or contact me through my website http://www.peggyscollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment