Peggy's Collection

Friday 13 January 2012

Vintage Life Magazine Features

I was once again featured in the national publication of Vintage Life Magazine and my Marilyn knitted vest top was featured along with my article.  I was also featured in the issue of last Nov/Dec where I designed the knitted red slippers.   The image of my model Lydia Bareham was used in the Jan/Feb issue and it featured a photograph of her in the Marilyn design.  This was from my autumn/winter collection photo shoot with the very talented David Taylor of dctaylor photography  dctaylorphotography website 

I am looking forward to working with Vintage Life Magazine again as it is one of my favorite publications.  If you havent read it and you love vintage you really should you can subscribe online to it too Vintage Life Magazine Website or you can buy it in WH Smiths and other retailers which can be found on their website.

 








1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! I have not yet got my copy this month, but am hoping I can pick it up one day next week. I'm looking forward to reading your article :)

    I've knitted two pairs of the slippers from the Nov/Dec issue and am planning to make some more as presents.

    ReplyDelete