Peggy's Collection

Monday 7 November 2011

Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 photo shoot

One cold chilly day in November, the 5th to be exact was my first ever photo shoot at a Georgian Hunting Lodge.  Photographer was booked, models booked, make up artist booked, jewels and designs at the ready!

My photographer is called dctaylor photography, Photographer is David Taylor and his website can be found  here    I first started talking to David on twitter and he is also local so we met up and had a chat about a possible photo shoot.  From that moment on the planning started and I am so pleased I commissioned him for these photographs as they are just what I wanted for my designs.  I am going to be working with David alot on various projects over the next few months which is very exciting for me.  Please have a look at his website his photographs are truly stunning.

My models were my niece Heidi Jackson, Lydia Bareham and Eric Lam.  They all did a great job and made my designs really come to life.

The make up artist Clare Alexandra was brilliant and did such a fabulous job on all of the models.  I asked for 1950s glamour for Lydia and fresh and young for Heidi and Eric and that is exactly what I got.  I hope to work with Clare again in the future on the next photo shoot.  Here is her website

We all had a great day and Eric even played us some music on the piano, he said he could play a little but believe me he was fabulous.  We were very lucky that the weather held out just long enough for us to get some great shots.

The gorgeous jewels were loaned by JBD London and here is the website they were gorgeous and really made the designs stand out.

Here are some behind the scene shots including some of the professional ones courtesy of dctaylor photography Photographer David Taylor


The jewels all laid out ready for the photo shoot 

Lydia getting her make up done 

dctaylor photography, photographer David Taylor taking fabulous shots of Lydia in the gardens

Heidi and Eric keeping warm in my designs 



Now the professional photographs! 









All of these items will be available on my website this week please feel free to send me an enquiry if you wish to order before.  You can also view these and more photographs on dctaylor photography website

© Peggy’s Collection 2011 all content and photographs

1 comment: