Peggy's Collection

Tuesday 22 November 2011

3000 followers on twitter

Since my last blog I have had such a good response to my new photographs on my website and the chunky knit scarf seems to be a big hit with everyone this year.  I have also been included on a couple of fabulous blogs @chicfantastique http://chicfantastique.wordpress.com/   and @Him_Me_Three http://himmethree.blogspot.com/ a big thank you to you both I really appreciate you asking me to be featured.

More exciting things are to come but I cannot mention them yet but as soon as I am allowed I will be telling you all


As a massive thank you to all my followers on twitter for helping me reach over 3000 followers I have done a giveaway for one lucky random tweeter.  That person is ....... drum roll


@christinaAdd

you get to pick a chunky knit scarf worth £45 in a colour of your choice, well done!!

1 comment:

  1. ooo congratulations to the lucky winner. Just in time too, the weather has certainly turned very very chilly!

    ReplyDelete