Peggy's Collection

Thursday 28 July 2011

Kreative Factory Business Cards

To celebrate the opening of my new website I decided to get some gorgeous new business cards designed by the very talented Conrad of Kreative Factory   I approached Conrad and asked him for vintage inspired business cards which looked vintage but also with an edge to them as they are inspired by a vintage style but with my own style mixed in.

I would like to thank Conrad for my fabulous business cards they were exactly what I wanted and I think they compliment my website loads.

You should all check out their website as he is very creative and would be an asset to any business.
http://www.kreativefactory.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. It's an honour and privilige to be futured on your blog Di. I always speak highly of you and regard you to be one of the most kreative, talented and unique fashion designers I've ever met. Thank You! C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Conrad thank you for designing such great business cards I am proud to hand them out and include them with my designs.

    Thanks Liz I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete