Peggy's Collection

Friday 14 June 2013

Spring/summer photo shoot behind the scenes

It has been long anticipated but here is the behind the scenes of the spring summer collection 2013. Included with the designs were accessories from Gold Boutique and Kerry's Jewellery. They finished off the outfits brilliantly. 



A massive thank you to everyone involved! We always have such fun on the photo shoot day. A big thank you to Gressenhall rural life musuem for letting us conduct the photo shoot at their farm which was a lovely setting for my designs. 

The photographer was James Neale who I worked with on my last autumn winter shoot and loved his work so much it was certain to book him for this one. 




The make up artist was Clare Alexandra Barber she created gorgeous neon looks for the models. Was lovely working with her again. 




My gorgeous models are Rebecca Clarke, Heidi Jackson, Sophie Dean and Kevin D'Odemont as always a massive thank you to you all. 


I have worked with illustrator Paul Holmes with the design for the tshirts. The girls also wore neon colour hand knitted cardigans to add that boost of colour. 


One of my favourite pictures I took of the day was this one of Rebecca and Kevin. Promoting the anti bullying wrist bands by Jodie Marsh. 


I can't wait to show you all the professional photographs they will be on the website very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment